Get To Know The doctors
We are practicing chiropractors in Brookville and Tipp City, Ohio. We attended Life University in Marietta, Georgia where we received our Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and our Doctorate of Chiropractic degree. Drs. Hummel both graduated Summa Cum Laude and were third and fourth in their class.
We are involved in our community and regularly attend the Transfiguration Catholic Church in West Milton, Ohio. We are also active in many of our church’s activities. Dr. Andrew Hummel served as an elected member of the Board of Education in his local community of Brookville, Ohio for 4 years. He is the team physician for the Brookville High School football & wrestling team.
We are currently members of the Miami Valley Chiropractic Society, the Ohio State Chiropractic Association, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, and the American Chiropractic Association.
What We Do
- We treat sports injuries, work-related injuries
- We see migraines, headaches, neck pain, mid-back and auto injuries.
- We also see sprains/strains of the knees, ankles, feet, shoulder, elbows, and wrists, etc.
- We can order MRIs, Cat Scans, Bone Scans, & bloodwork
- We do various types of physical therapy in our office such as electrical muscle stimulation, therapeutic ultrasound, & traction to restore normal biomechanical curves to the spine.
- We perform sports and work physicals in our office.
- We can perform our own X-ray or radiological studies in our office.
- We utilize Webster’s Breech Turning Technique – A natural technique with over an 85% success rate.
- We care for newborns, children and also for expectant moms.
- We have seen infants involved in birth trauma, infants with torticollis, nursing problems, ear problems and colic, etc.
- We help patients with nutritional advice.
- We provide multi-vitamin and mineral supplements.
- We also provide orthopedic braces and supports.